Thursday, February 14, 2008

Recap on Jan. 2008

I have very high expectation for this year, but it start off a very big disappointment.
I went on a big downswing, losing (-$523) in just matter of week, but i didn't give up right there, I fought my way up the following week and won back all the money i lost, and gain some more.
Just when i think that i am the best poker player in the level, poker god decided to sent me back to hell again. but i didn't just lay down and die. i put up a good fight. but unfortunely, I end the month with Net lost of (-$306) this month.
This is probly just kill my plan of moving up to Low stake hold'em NL($1) game, I guess i will have to stay in the Micro stake for a bit longer.
I start the month doing some multi-tabling. 9 table at once, however multi-table will decrease your winrate, but at the sametime you may win less, but you'll win more because you are playing more hands.
Since the 2nd big downswing, I cut the table down to 4 table. and start to playing poker instead of auto-pilot. Some people can do it. but at this point, i'm just not to good at poker to do so.
Losing sucks, i think this is my first losing month since i start playing poker serious. Hopefully, this will be the last time.
yes i did take a net lost of (-$306) but Fulltilt poker has give me $200 bonus for completed Iron man status, Plus I have recieved $412 in rakeback.
Poker earning (-$306)
Bonus $200
Rakeback $412
Total earning this month $306
so i'm still winning this month :)
For anybody that is thinking to play online poker, and doesn't care about Rakeback, You are missing alot of Free Money, Which can help you, when things are tough. or builtup your bankroll faster.

Here is Today's Graphic

No comments: