Friday, March 21, 2008

March21

Hi all
Today, just sux big time
i am playing well most of time
but gett nail by alot of cooler
i make some good fold, make some good bluff, i donky away some chip.
few of table i was on, i just can't seem to win a showdown.........showdown winning % show 0.00%
but end the day losing
i can't blame it on lucky donkies, that got lucky...because it happen alot, i made good folds, and i out play them to get my chip back.
i can't blame on coolers, they happen, it just poker
with all that, i was still manage to show a little profit.
the last hand, i lost a big pot
yes, i was 80/20 favorite preflop. he did get lucky and out flop me big time.
but it wasn't that, i made too many mistake on that hand, after i think about it. I am the donky.
Mistake
1. i built the pot too big for me to get away
2. made the wrong read, i put him on flush draw, and when he miss that flush draw,I bet small on the river, with intend to call his push, after all, that is what i want it.
3.I wasn't thinking clearly, maybe i was too tire, maybe i was getting frustrate with all callingstation that got lucky, maybe i was frustrate when i actually have a hand, all i get to pickup is the blind.............fcuking sucks.
i could have gotten away with 70% of my stack left, but I have not get anychance to stack anybody for 1700+ hands, here i have somewhat ok hand against a Loose aggressive player who play 42% of then hand, so my somewhat ok hand increase in value. he show me a fullhouse...what can i do, expect.....what the hell am i doing, playing 260BB pot with this hand.
STUPID STUPID STUPID
what's done is done, only thing i can do, is remember this mistake, and not to get greeding in the future.
Here is today's graphic








No comments: